delivery and returns?
The growing coronavirus crisis has witnessed a spur on online shopping as millions of people are embracing self-isolation and retailers minimising their operating hours to slow the spread of the epidemic. As a result, online retailers and fresh delivery services are now grappling with the unforeseen high demand which lead to slower than usual delivery schedules and increasing return volumes.
As many elements of the online shopping experience have been turned on their sides, major retailers are urgently looking for solutions and advanced platform to help them cope with delivery and return management challenges in a more effective and efficient manner.
Who will attend
eShopping delivery and returns DigiConnect?
12 to 30 senior management members with the below job titles from the top 60 big retail chains, fashion stores, electronic stores, online shopping providers, footwear stores, toys and sports and health and beauty in the Middle East.
- Heads of Supply Chain and Logistics
- Directors of Reverse Logistics
- Directors of Distribution
- Directors of Delivery
- Directors of Customer Experience
Benefits of Attending
Engage in discussions with other retailers and learn about what tools and strategies they have in place to meet and overcome today’s delivery and return management challenges and demands
Optimise your business model
Meet potential industry partners who can support you with your urgent business requirement and advise you on the best innovative solutions
Get in front of your target market
Influence decision makers involved with delivery and return management in the region
- Great Minds will work with your organisation to ensure that the company is positioned as the thought leader and expert in the topic of discussion.
- Great Minds guarantees the agreed number of attendees to the boardroom meeting.
- Great Minds provides a money back guarantee to the company should we fail to deliver the promised number of participants. We will refund the paid sponsorship amount to the company on a pro-rata basis.
- Great Minds database and the company’s data shall be used to identify and pre-qualify the boardroom attendees.
- The company will have the right to comment on the invitation process and can choose to invite participants from their side.
- Great Minds will keep the company informed on the developments and progress of the research and attendee acquisition.
- Great Minds will manage all the activities of the boardroom.
- Great Minds will furnish a list of registered attendees 3 days before the boardroom.
- A full list of the people that attended the boardrooms will be submitted to the company with company details 3 days after the event.
Upcoming DigiConnect Boardrooms
Wish to Host a Digi-Connect Meeting?
|Primary||Free of charge|
|Solution Provider||100 USD + 5% Tax 105 USD|
Please fill in the form and one of our Partnership Managers will call you to answer all your questions